Skip to main content

Georgia College History: Foundation Hall

Foundation Hall Today

Foundation Hall

Cabin in Nesbit Woods

Cabin in Nesbit Woods

History

This residence hall opened in 2003 at the west end of Centennial Square. It is called Foundation in recognition of all those who have so generously supported our students and faculty since President Robert E. Lee created the University Foundation in 1959.

By Dr. Bob Wilson, University Historian