In December 1972 the William Thomas Bone House was formally accepted by the University System’s Board of Regents. The two-story house was a gift from one of the college’s truest friends, Frank E. Bone of Milledgeville. It was named for his wife, William Thomas Bone, who graduated from GN & IC in 1910.
The Bone House has served as a home for many GC offices over the years. Today it is the home of the International Education Center. The Center promotes international and cross-cultural learning and understanding, plus inclusive excellence, and the importance and benefits of diversity.