If interested in assigning research consultations for your course, please contact email@example.com.
If your course assignment is specific to each student (aka they can choose their own topic), it would work best to require students to schedule a one-on-one consultation with a member of our team.
What is expected from faculty requiring consultations?
- Contact a librarian to set-up course for consultations
- Submit syllabus and assignment to librarian
- Agree to work with the librarian to best determine when to require consultations in the assignment process.
What students can expect from a consultation:
- The consultations are one-on-one appointments with a librarian.
- Librarians will help formulate search strategies, identify possible sources and suggest additional relevant library services as needed.
- Consultations typically take 30min to 1 hour.
What to bring to the consultation?
- A copy of the assignment.
- Bobcat card.
- Research ideas and any work already done. (The more prepared one is for the consultation, the better our service will be.)
Again, if interested in assigning research consultations for your course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.