If you are interested in participating in the Milledgeville/Baldwin County Histroy Project as an indiviudal, as a class, or as a group, please use these steps as a guideline:
1. To set up an oral history interview or to organize a class or group project, please contact Kate Pope at firstname.lastname@example.org or (478) 445-0098.
2. To check out equipment to conduct your own oral history interview, please contact Tommy Cook at email@example.com.
3. Before interviewing, check equipment and create a list of questions or use sample questions to guide interview.
4. Have the person interviewed sign the Special Collections Oral History Release Form.
5. Conduct interview.
6. Submit interview and release form to:
320 Wayne Street
Milledgeville GA, 31061