Time Allotment: Approx. 30min.
This workshop provides insights for students on gathering company and industry information. We will discuss major databases for information only found in the library and strategies for searching the web.
- Familiarize students with the most common databases used to search company and industry information.
- Demonstrate effective strategy for searching online for company and industry information.
- Troubleshoot current barriers to finding information on specific companies and industries.
ACRL Framework Concept:
- Authority Is Constructed and Contextual
- Information Has Value
- Searching as Strategic Exploration