Skip to main content

Milledgeville Music Club records

Biographical Note

The Milledgeville Music Club was originally organized as the Music Club on September 16, 1925, by a group of 14 women who elected Mrs. J. S.Allen as President. In 1926 the name was changed to the Milledgeville Music Club and boasted a membership of 35 members.The club was incorporated as the Milledgeville Music Club in 1995.