To get the current GALILEO password:
- Go to PAWS.
- Click "Enter Secure Area" and log in.
- In the Main Menu, you will see the GALILEO tab.
- Click on the GALILEO tab to see the current GALILEO password.
Look for GALILEO password announcement emails on:
- "GC Faculty" listserv (for faculty/staff)
- "Student_All" listserv (for students)
New password announcements are sent at the beginning of the semester or when password changes.
JSTOR and Project Muse
You can access JSTOR and Project MUSE databases from off campus, by logging in to PAWS and choosing the desired database.